Bangalore - A Walk Down Memory Lane

Bangalore and Spirituality

It was a plan of him to drag me in the world of Spirituality
I was walking on a path but learnt to walk along with myself under the guidance of my master Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. I was solving my problems but learnt to solve it better through wisdom gained from Sri Sri.

Bangalore and The Art of Living International Center

This is the Art of Living. Art of Happiness, Art of Meditation, Art of Yoga. The Art of Living International Center, Bangalore, India.
Hanging out at The Art of Living International Ashram was just an amazing experience in life, which I did almost every day. Golden memories "Yes+ Workshop", "International Blogger's Conference", "Google+ Hangout with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar", "Face2Face with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar", "Navratri Celebration", "Shivaratri Celebration", "Janmashtami Celebration" and many more celebrations.

Bangalore and Information Technology

Bangalore is an IT hub of India. Nothing new in it, but I did something better than just being an IT person in Bangalore.
New chapter of my life and my career’s new begging “Sumeru Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, India”
Here I started a journey of being an SEO expert, blog writer, socializer, English speaking person, etc…etc…  Thank you all my colleagues for being there with me all the time. ☻ ☺ Ù©(●̮̃•)Û¶

Bangalore and Namma Bengaluru

Yen Maga ? Yen Samachara ? Namma Bengaluru Chanagidhira ? Uta Aaitu ? Vandu Plate Idli Vada Amma. Kannada Salpa Salpa Bartaila.
Its been one year and eight months in Metro City Bangalore.

Kannada, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi, Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, English and many more : Height of mix culture, mix food(North Indian is like south Indian and South Indian is like North Indian) this is how Bangalore is. Very calm and cool city I have seen after Vadodara, Gujarat.
Leaving Bangalore and just going with all these memories. Gonna miss Bangalore Metro, BMTC and friend from Bangalore.

Namma Bengaluru
Latest
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Write comments
Ravisha
AUTHOR
6 February 2014 at 14:58 delete

You forgot Punjabis :D

Reply
avatar